THE TOWN OF HIGHLAND BEACH
Highland Beach is an exclusive seaside community situated between the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracoastal Waterway, with Boca Raton as its neighbor to the south and Delray Beach to the north. This municipality, only 2.9 miles long, was named for its high dunes that offer extraordinary views and natural protection, and provides for secluded private beaches. It’s comprised of a blend of impressive condos and exquisite homes.
The Highland Beach’s state-of-the-art Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment Facility hauls water from a deep natural aqua filter, guaranteeing its residents unlimited pure water and independence from water restrictions, even in drought conditions.
Town and area features include:
- Highland Beach’s own; town hall library (featuring continuing activities), post office, police department, fire department and paramedic services.
- Situated between Palm Beach and Fort Lauderdale, Highland Beach is about 5 miles south of Downtown Delray Beach that has many fine restaurants, social clubs, galleries, boutiques and numerous street fairs during the year. Downtown Delray Beach recently has been projected, by the New York Times, as a potential next “South Beach”.
- Many golf courses, tennis, polo clubs and boat marinas are similarly close by. – Just south of Highland Beach, in Boca Raton, are numerous upscale shopping areas, such as Mizner Park and The Shops at Boca Center.
- Highland Beach is situated within 30 – 45 minutes of two major airports in West Palm Beach (PBI) and Fort Lauderdale (FFL). Also, approximately one hour to Miami International Airport (MIA).
– A major cruise ship port (Port Everglades).
– Several upscale casinos
Click on each favorite to visit their website
3912 SOUTH OCEAN BLVD. WELCOME HOME.
The Regency Highland is a gated condominium community in the Town of Highland Beach, Florida. The Regency is situated on the Intracoastal Waterway at the halfway point in the 2.9 miles stretch of Highland Beach. The complex consists of 2 buildings; a 14 story – 190 unit high-rise, 6 story – 24 unit mid-rise and 6 townhomes. Its features include; a private beach on the ocean – with tiki huts and lounge chairs, 2 heated swimming pools, 18 boat slips, 3 tennis courts, BBQ grills, a fitness center, billiard and community rooms, and a covered garage.